Thursday, November 26, 2009
my very first attempt at 'blogging' hope it works!
Well here I am at 2 am trying to figure stuff out instead of sleeping. Construction has been hard for me to be patient with....I'm now in my new bed in my new bedroom , in the new house, so is Katie; somewhat of an improvement from the garage. We even have toilets now...the camping in the woods thing was getting old. I'm out of money so the family room is still unfinished but we don't care. Just found things I forgot I had when I organized clothes that has been in boxes for 5 months. I was happy to fit into them still. I still think we've got a pretty good drama here. We like to call it 'stage one'. I have no idea how to post a picture on here but Mel will tell me, I hope...bet I need a camera. I would really like to show the place. My next step is still unknown. I might like to rest a bit first? Never a shortage of things to do. Oh yeah, Christmas!!!! I've created paths in the woods lit by lots of twinkly lights...very romantic. Katie and Allie are driving back and forth once in a while, using my car so I'm stranded in Grand Bend (poor me,lol) and Maddie is acing grade nine in her new school and finding lots of new friends while still staying connected to old friends in London. Had a yoga night here last night, practicing to help teach 'Partner Yoga' at Lotus Center next month. Can't wait to see Brad and Mel here on Dec. 27th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment